Buy a Nuans report to incorporate your business or do a trademark search. Nuans reports provide a list both identical and similar corporate names registered across Canada. The provincial and federal Nuans reports include a name reservation. You should use the reservation if you want to incorporate the name within 90-days. Note that a reservation does not automatically entitle you to use the name you reserved. You must review the report and decide whether a proposed business or corporate name is available for you to use in your province or federally.
- You will need a NUANS report to incorporate your business federally, and to incorporate in most provinces and territories as well
- The cost of creating your own NUANS report is $39.99. If you need professional help, call us at 416-239-1361
- Rush Service Available: We Provide Complete Guidance, Start Now, Live Support
- 20+ Years Of Experience Providing Search Reports
- Incorporate your business
- How to pick a name
- Quebec’s corporate Enterprise Register